Faeryl Womyns Cottage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faeryl Womyns Cottage

A place for all that is me with sections for the various parts of my life. These include Graphic Art, CGI, Writing, Spirituality, Crafts, Cooking, and many other things.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Faeryl Womyn's Cottage...Enjoy Your Stay

Recommended Sites For Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faeryl Womyn
Admin
Faeryl Womyn

Recommended Sites For Help Empty
PostSubject: Recommended Sites For Help   Recommended Sites For Help EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:46 pm

This stickied post will be where I post links and information about sites where you can get help with 3D, whether that be learning to use your program or how to create, be that textures of props, clothes, characters or creating your very first 3D model.  There are many artists out there who are willing to help those who are new to all this.  If you come across some who don't want to give you that help, even to the point of insulting you, don't lose hope, you just need to find those who are less inclined to be secretive and condescending.  The 3D world is highly competitive, everyone wants to make money and are less likely to do so with the competition that is ever increasing.  With that in mind, keep a smile on your face and keep searching.  Hopefully this thread will hep reduce that search as I provide links to place where you can learn.

Last edited by Faeryl Womyn on Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://faerylwomynscottage.canadian-forum.com
Faeryl Womyn
Admin
Faeryl Womyn

Recommended Sites For Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recommended Sites For Help   Recommended Sites For Help EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:03 pm

The first place I would like to recommend, and where I learned much of what I know today, is a group originally created by some Australian women who wanted to learn Poser6, the program they just bought and now needed to figure out. A problem occurred as they went in search of help...there were almost no tutorials available anywhere on how to use the program and pretty no one willing to help them learn. As a result, they created their own group where they would help each other, by trial and error, how to use the program. Over time, others were included, and then more still came along to join them. Before too long, they had a growing community of people learning not just Poser, but other programs as well. They all learned and shared their knowledge of these programs, both 2D and 3D, and today, some of these people are well known artists who are selling their products at online sites, or in real world stores, creating art used in books and for many other items.
The people in this group are helpful, encouraging and knowledgeable about many programs for many uses. There is no such thing as giving up, no matter how long it takes a person to grasp their chosen program, some learning to use more then one. I would strongly recommend this group to anyone who wants to learn. It's free to register, though you can access their freebies without doing so.
The name of this group is Poser For Dummies or PFD as many call it now and you can find it here...

Check them out and I wish you well on your journey into 2D and 3D art.
Back to top Go down
https://faerylwomynscottage.canadian-forum.com

Recommended Sites For Help
Page 1 of 1